Lust List: Coarse Yaki Hair

Straight textured hair that mimics natural black hair e.g. kinky straight, coarse yaki etc. are not new but they are becoming more popular.  The appeal of textures like these is that your hair will blend with it.This was the first video that caught my attention:


I am currently 4 months post relaxer so the Coarse Yaki should be a good texture for me. I do not like putting too much time into blending my hair with weaves which is why I wear closures. This texture would match my hair well without me having to do much. I also think it will be quite low maintenance. I have had my eye on this texture for a while but this week I was convinced it deserved a spot on my lust list when I saw this:

Look at the texture... Gorg!! I am on the Coarse Yaki bandwagon. Are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Fix Overbleached Knots on a Lace Closure

Best Affordable Products for Virgin Brazilian Hair Extensions

First Lace Frontal Wig + The Truth about Got2b Gel