DIY : Chloe & Halle Inspired Crochet Goddess Faux Locs Frontal Wig

After a somewhat traumatic experience with the take down of my individual goddess locs, I've decided to opt for crochet locs. I love Chloe & Halle's natural locs so I wanted a similar look. There are many brands of crochet locs on the market but I really wanted locs that had a natural texture and lustre, similar to natural locs.
What I used
I used crochet locs and a lace frontal. I got straight pre-looped crochet locs and curled them to get the look I'm going for. For the lace frontal, I bleached the knots and tinted the frontal to match my skin. I decided to make a locs wig for more versatility. It turned out great considering this is my first attempt at a custom locs wig.

Finished Wig


I wore this wig on my vacation in Spain. These locs are the perfect vacation style!

This wig is really convenient, I love that I can put it on and take it off as I please. You get way more wear out of the locs with the wig compared to when you install them on your head. The wig is very low maintenance. I used got2b ultra glued gel to lay the frontal down.

Faux Locs are my favorite protective style!!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Faux Locs Wig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faux locs is becoming a popular choice among women globally. From celebrities like Rihanna to all the common women as well are opting for this synthetic protective hairstyle. Recreate your hair plan or use the different color and style on any of your fashionable Crochet faux Locs hairdos.

    ReplyDelete

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...