My Fall/Winter/Autumn Wishlist

Summer is officially over : (
I made a wishlist of things I want for the colder seasons. My fall/autumn/winter wardrobe is usually made up of sweater dresses, turtlenecks, jeans and boots. This year I intend to incorporate more skirts, dresses etc. and take a few more risks.

All my shopping will be done online and as I cross an item off my list, I will provide the links so you can purchase them if you want to.

I am also considering opening my own webshop where all the items can be purchased from directly! Will keep you updated on that thought :)

1) Faux Fur Vests
I intend to buy at least two faux fur vests. I wanted them last winter but did not find any that were within my budget in stores last winter. They are versatile and can be worn with pants, dresses skirts etc. I want vests that preferably come with a belt so i can wear it with or without the belt. I want the celeb look but for much le$$. So stay tuned for my finds in the coming weeks!!









2) Combat Boots
I never thought i could rock combat boots but I tried a pair on at Aldo and I was in love!! I intend to buy a pair that will last. So I will splurge on this item if I have to :P



3) Coats
I like to splurge on coats because they are a good investment!! I haven't bought a new coat since Winter 2009 so a few new coats are necessary this year.






4) Quilted Bag
 I want a quilted bag in black so it goes with everything.






5) Snood Scarf
I searched high and low for snood scarfs last winter with no luck. I hope I have better luck online!






6) Statement Necklaces
I am obsessed with statement necklaces and I need as many statement pieces as I can get. They make any simple outfit look great. There are so many varieties and being that I am indecisive it is hard for me to narrow it down to a few :P
Statement necklaces can be worn with anything and everything. Just remember to keep the neckline simple and let the necklace be the focus.



What items are on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...