Saturday, 4 August 2012

DIY: Sew-in Invisible part wig & 3/4 Wig using Virgin Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair

 I was torn between making a invisible part wig or a 3/4 wig with my Virgin Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair.  So i decided to make a invisible part U-part wig first since I have never made one. I did not use any glue to make my wig not even around the invisible part. I made my wig using the Youtube video below:


I used combs on the inside of my wig to keep it secure.


After about 2 weeks of wearing the invisible part wig I got tired of the blending process, so i decided to make my wig into a full wig. I actually loosened my invisible wig to make my full wig from scratch. 
Full Wig: Front View
Full Wig: Back View
If I had to choose one, I would pick the full wig because it is lower maintenance. But of course the 3/4 wig looked more natural since I had a leave out. This hair is really soft and I love the color, it was a good match with my own hair.Kinky Curly hair is a must have, especially good quality kinky curly hair. Love it ! Love it ! Love it!

See my 1 year update on this hair HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

    http://angistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely gorgeous! Can you please tell me how many packages you used and how long?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for the late reply. Thank you:)
    I used 2 packs: One 16 inches and One 18 inches. I split my wefts to make it look fuller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! your hair look very gorgeous ;) i'd like to know where you bought it please. thx ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...