The Best Clip in Extensions for Type 4 Natural Hair

I am currently obsessed with natural textured clip ins. After wearing kinky straight clip ins daily for 5 months, I had to add kinky curly clip ins to my collection. Clip ins have helped make my natural hair journey more blissful. With natural hair clip ins, i can experiment and do things to them that I would never do to my hair for fear of damaging my hair e.g. color, apply heat etc.

I have type 4b/4c hair, 4b in my crown, 4c on my sides and nape. I got only one set to make sure the texture was a match with mine. Before you separate your clip ins make sure you wet them and add a moisturizing conditioner then separate the pieces and shampoo and deep condition. NEVER try to separate, comb or attempt to detangle curly hair when it is dry.

These are by far the best extensions i have ever worn in terms of matching my own hair with , my kinky straight clip ins are a close second.
One set 16" clip ins



To blend, i twist my leave out, super easy!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Fix Overbleached Knots on a Lace Closure

Best Affordable Products for Virgin Brazilian Hair Extensions

First Lace Frontal Wig + The Truth about Got2b Gel