Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Show & Tell : Virgin Filipino Straight Hair

I am a wavy hair addict, the last time i wore straight hair extensions was 4 years ago. I finally decided to purchase Filipino straight hair after going back and forth between Indian Kinky Curly vs. Filipino Straight.
The middle bundle looks different because I was too excited when I got my package and I unwrapped the weft lol.
The color is the natural color which is like a 1b and it gets lighter at the tips which i love!!
 
First Impressions
This hair is super soft, like buttery soft and there is no wierd smell that Virgin Hair sometimes has. I got 3 bundles of hair as usual : 12", 14" and 18". Concerning the length... it is true to length/maybe even longer. My 18 inch bundle looks more like a 20 inch bundle :) :)
I will seal my wefts for sure because I got a few strands when I was running my hands through the bundles.*sigh* sealing wefts is time consuming but worth it.


The hair will be used to  make a 3/4 wig because it is important to see how the Filipino Hair blends with my real hair. But when I receive the lace closure, I will sew it to the crown area of my 3/4 wig so i can give my hair a break.
Hairstyle Inspiration
Have a wonderful day dolls :)



4 comments:

  1. Pretty!
    Who did you purchase the hair from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    The link for where i purchased the hair from: http://www.baduhair.com/product.wml/storeid/7190/productid/290666/Badu-Hair/100-Virgin-Natural-Straight-Filipino-Hair.htm?SessionID=0a00002d07dc04070106153f15

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indianhair is the largest direct provider for Indian human hair and has been in the market for a very long time. Indianhair.net provide the best quality Indian hair extensions, virgin indian hair extensions, Indian human hair, human hair extensions, remy indian hair weave, indian remy hair extensions, curly indian remy hair, indian hair accessories, indian hair wholesale, indian hair wigs, indian long hair, buy indian hair, cheap indian remy hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey all .
    We specialize in 100% natural Virgin Indian and Brazilian Hair at the best pricing on the market. Our hair is not chemically processed in any way, so there is no damage to the cuticle. We supply hair that doesn't tangle or shed so you can be confident in yourself when wearing our product. Our mission is to bring the finest quality hair extensions that cater to your individual style at the most affordable prices. Hair Diva International strives to bring affordable hair to all of our customers. If you have any specific product requests please email us.

    Indian Remy Hair
    Brazilian Remy Hair
    Virgin Indian Remy Hair

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...