Crochet : Make Your Full Head Weave Look Natural

I'm always looking for new ways to make my weaves look natural. During winter I would like a full head weave (with little to no hair left out) that I can put in high ponytails. A closure is a good alternative for a full head weave but it is not possible to put your hair in a high bun/ponytail with a closure that is not glued down without leaving any of your hair out.

I  found a good alternative: Crochet Weave/braids. I think it is a great way to make a full head weave look natural. It is a great protective style and also offers versatile styling options.
If I decide to try this method, I will do this around my parting and the perimeter of my head not throughout my entire head. I only found videos of people doing this style with synthetic hair.


What do you think of this method?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...