Fall/Winter Trend : Turban Headbands

One thing I am obsessed with right now is Turban Headbands aka Turbands. I am currently building my collection and I think they are a fun way to add pizzaz to your casual everyday looks and keep warm at thesame time. They are also versatile; you can wear them with your hair up or down etc. Any item that provides Style+Comfort is a winner in my book :)

They are available in a wide variety of colors, materials (including knits for the colder months). The turbans that cover your entire head are too daring for me but I like them on others. I will stick to trying out turbands (a mesh between a turban and a headband.)
I especially like the studded one Kourtney Kardashian was spotted wearing last year.

Kourtney Kardashian in a studded black Gold Saturn Turban
If you want to get a turban. I recommend getting colors that contrast your hair or those that have studs so that it pops against your hair color. What is your opinion on turbans? Hot or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...