Best Cap for making U-Part Wigs & Full Wigs

I have always used black spandex swim caps to make my U-part wigs/full wigs but I've have been dissatisfied with the cap in recent months because my hair underneath gets very itchy. I know many others swear by this cap but it has has no ventilation so my hair cannot breathe. I looked for an alternative and I found a mesh lace wig making cap. The cap is great for those who are beginners because the U-part is already built in, you can choose a cap with a middle part or side part or you can choose a cap to make a Full Wig (with a lace closure in front). The caps also come with adjustable straps at the back.


Since I started using this cap, I've experienced NO itching at all... none!!  I'm amazed at what a difference it makes. I get them from eBay, search "mesh lace wig cap". Definitely a must have.

My next post will be a show and tell of my new hair. I'm very excited to show you because I'll be using 4 bundles for the first time ever with a closure. 



1 comment:

  1. These products are good to purchase for basic lace wig application and removal Best Lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...