Lace Closure Sew In Method (No Hair Left Out)

Watch this video, thank me later :p

One word... GENIUS!!

I wanted to share this method with you because I know that some people are still hesitant about trying a lace closure because they feel it will not look natural. I was going to try the Flip over method for my next install but instead I will attempt this method. If you haven't tried a 3/4 wig you have to, trust me you will not go back to regular sew ins, at least I haven't and it has been more than 2 years.

 As you know I am rocking my Virgin Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair and loving every minute of it but I am going on vacation soon and I want longer curly hair. I am leaning towards a texture like this:


Will keep you updated :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...