Best Edge Control Products for Relaxed / Natural Hair

My edges have a mind of their own so I have been on the hunt for a edge control product that actually works. My ideal edge control product would be moisturizing, leave no residue and provide good hold all day long. I understand everyone's hair is different and what works well for some may not work well for others. There are so many edge control products on the market but I managed to narrow it down to four products
after watching a ton of reviews on Youtube.

Silk Elements Straight Edges Edging Gel (Relaxed Hair)

Creme of Nature Perfect Edges (Relaxed Hair)

Hicks Edge Control (For Relaxed/Natural Hair)
 Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control (For Relaxed/Natural Hair)
Curls Edge Control Paste (For Natural Hair)




 I am going to purchase the Creme of Nature Perfect Edges first and if that doesn't work for me I will get the Design Essentials Sleek Edge Control.You should be able to find all the products in store or online on eBay, Amazon etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Fix Overbleached Knots on a Lace Closure

Best Affordable Products for Virgin Brazilian Hair Extensions

First Lace Frontal Wig + The Truth about Got2b Gel