New Year, New Hair


Happy New Year To Everyone! 
I wish you a year filled with success, peace, joy and prosperity. Whatever your goals are for 2012, press forward, stay positive and work hard.
Have a fantastic 2012! xx

This year I have many hair plans.... as usual. I have worn Brazilian hair for the past year and I love it but I am looking to try something new. I recently saw a Youtube video from a compnay called Jadore Hair about filipino hair and it looks fab so that is definitely on my hair wishlist.I have also been drooling over Teyana Taylor's hair for ages so a  Kinky Curly hairstyle is surely on my wishlist as well.

What I know for sure is that my next hairstyle is the ombre look... Finally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...