Show & Tell: Indian Remy Kinky Curly

Don't get too excited... this hair is not mine :(
I am making a 3/4 wig for a good friend who asked if I could make one for her. She was inspired by Teyana Taylor's hair and the hair is Indian Remy Kinky Curly in a Color 1B (16, 18 and 20 inches)... you all know I have this hair on my 2012 hair wishlist so to say I am jealous is an understatement. I can't wait to see the finished results on her.
Using the chart below I would say the texture is a mix of 3c and 4a curls..i think.
Here's a picture of the 14 inch Bundle:
This hair is making me consider postponing my Filipino hair purchase. I really want to try the Filipino hair first because it is different and I haven't worn straight hair in years. This hair will be perfect for spring/summer.


UPDATE: See the 3/4 Wig I made with this hair HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...