Spring & Summer Hairgasm: Kinky Curly

When I think Spring/Summer 2012, i think big luscious kinky curly hair!! I am in lust with Kinky Curly hair. My spring/summer hair inspirations are Kelly Rowland, Teyana Taylor & Elle Varner.
Kelly Rowland rocking ONYC Kinky Curly
Teyana Taylor

Elle Varner
Watch This Video of my fav Youtube guru Peakmill wearing ONYC Mongolian Kinky Curly Hair. The hair is GORGEOUS!!!  Peakmill's videos are really informative and she shows you how she made the wig, defines the curls etc. I already added this video to my favorites on Youtube :) :)
She used 12 inches,14 inches and 16 inches so I'll probably get the same lengths for my own Kinky Curly Hair in April.


P.S: I have decided to transition from relaxed to natural hair..more on that in a upcoming post. Stay Tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. I tried to make my hair like this one time, no bueno. I looked like curly sue. But I love it on other women, it's gorgeous.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...