I love this closure!! If I had to rate it out of 10, I would give it a 9.5/10.Pros
- Doesn't shed.This may be because it is handmade (not sure?!)
- Durable (when i was sewing down the closure i pulled so tight, i also installed, took it off and re-installed multiple times and the closure did not tear.)
- Versatile (I wore the closure with my Virgin Filipino Hair 3/4 wig and my Brazilian Hair 3/4 Wig).
- Perfect length so no need for layering
- I can wear it without bleaching the knots
- Curls and straightens easily
- Versatile parting & styling (Even though I requested a middle part closure I am still able to part the closure wherever I want).
- It has the guard around the lace which is really helpful and guides you on where to sew & prevents the lace from getting damaged.
- There are quite a few grey hairs. I used a tweezer to take out the grey strands that were visible.
I am looking forward to my kinky curly hair purchase soon and I want to purchase a kinky curly closure to match with the hair. I actually wish I had tried a closure sooner, I am a closure convert because of this Brazilian lace closure :P
Next Post: Virgin Filipino Hair Straight & Curled with Brazilian Lace Closure (Elastic band method)