Christmas 2012 Hairstyle

I am really torn on what hairstyle I want for Christmas. I know I have said I am not a big fan of straight hair numerous times but my Virgin Filipino Hair changed my opinion of straight hair. The main reasons why I now love straight hair is that it is versatile and low maintenance.
The process of straightening wavy hair is tedious and I simply do not have the patience for it so I always wear my wavy hair in its natural state or I add more curls with a curling wand. I would prefer hair that is straight that I can curl when I want.
For Christmas. I either want a full bang hairstyle or a sleek straight style with my own leave out.

Full Bang Hairstyle
I am not 100% sold on this style is because I know I will not last up to a week with bangs in my face like 24/7. Also since it is Christmas and there are a lot of events to attend while visiting family and friends, I am not sure this hairstyle will work for me for every single event. On the other hand, I am open to trying a new look.


Sleek Straight Style
This hairstyle is chic and always in style. I have a round face so it will make my face look a little slimmer.. I hope!!! I am leaning more towards this style, I haven't decided if I will leave some of my hair out or use a lace closure.  But I will probably leave my own hair out because I want to be able to put my hair up in really high buns.

If you had to pick one, which would you choose and why?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Fix Overbleached Knots on a Lace Closure

Best Affordable Products for Virgin Brazilian Hair Extensions

First Lace Frontal Wig + The Truth about Got2b Gel