Hair Crush : Keke Palmer & Jada Pinkett

I have noticed more women wearing shorter hair extensions; hair that falls just below the shoulders. I like this length especially for spring /summer.

I am obsessed with Keke Palmer's current hairstyle. I need and I want NOW!! I like the texture, length and fullness.

I also like Jada Pinkett's current hairstyle. I think this look can be achieved with any type of virgin body wave hair e.g. Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian etc.

Spring is almost here and I plan to put my Virgin Mongolian Kinky hair back in sometime in the coming months.
I haven't purchased new hair in 2013 which is so unlike me. I have enjoyed wearing my Virgin Filipino Hair. and it will be a tough act to follow. I think that every time you purchase new hair, it should be better than your last purchase since you learn a lot with each type of hair. I cannot wait for find the hair that would give my Virgin Filipino Hair a run for it's money :p

Have a wonderful week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...