Friday, 11 November 2011

Back To Hair Extensions :)

 #Happydance

I have been wearing my Real Hair for about a month now and I was determined to wear it until the excessive shedding stopped. It is officially winter so I was hoping that would happen soon so I could go back to wearing my hair extensions. So yesterday on the bus, I bumped into two friends I haven't seen in ages and they said my real hair looked "Luscious and Healthy ". That was my cue that I can now go back to hair extensions without feeling guilty about the health of my hair. The Egg protein treatments did wonders for me!!!

So Christmas is almost here and I have been going back and forth on what I want to do to my hair. I haven't made up my mind but I know want to look fabulous :p

I never thought i'd say this but....
After seeing Angela Simmons' drool worthy hair in the Peta Ad, I am considering using 4 bundles of hair for the first time because I really want to recreate this look but I do not want it as long as she has it. The longest I will consider to get this look is 22 inches. I'm guessing she probably has on 30 inches and 6 or 7 bundles, peep her picture below:
My Brazilian Wavy is still in good condition but I want new hair, so I intend to buy brand new extensions Brazilian or Indian in the coming week. I want to buy them in advance because I know that come December hair companies would be super busy.

I am really indecisive but I will let you know as soon as I make up my damn mind lol

1 comment:

First Lace Frontal Wig + The Truth about Got2b Gel

I was hesitant to try a lace frontal because I was terrified of the line of demarcation. I wanted to do a 4 month protective style challenge...