First Look At My New Brazilian Virgin & Remy Body Wave Hair

I received my New Brazilian Body Wave Hair Extensions yesterday. Instead of buying the lengths individually, I bought a 3 bundle combo. My combo had 3 bundles of hair:16 inches, 18 inches and 20 inches. They have different combos to choose from.
16 inches, 18 inches and 20 inches
This is how the hair looked straight out of the package (all I did was take off the rubber bands) .
The 16 inch and 20 inch bundle are a Color 1 and the 18 inch bundle is a (Natural Black) 1B. The 16 inch and 20 inch were dyed to a Color 1 so they are not Virgin but the 18 inch is Virgin.

I initially wanted 4 bundles but I changed my mind last minute and decide to stick to my usual 3 bundles. I want it to look similar to Angela Simmons' hair in her Peta Ad. I also know I can achieve more volume with flexi/bendy rollers or a curling wand.
My Initial Thoughts:
I love it so far. It is so soft and I have been running my hands through the bundles and it doesn't shed a lot so far (I got about 4 strands from running my hand through all 3 bundles). It is so so soft which is impressive because it was dyed and sometimes when hair is dyed it can get dry.
I intend to make my second 3/4 wig as soon as possible.

Stay tuned :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Fix Overbleached Knots on a Lace Closure

Best Affordable Products for Virgin Brazilian Hair Extensions

First Lace Frontal Wig + The Truth about Got2b Gel