Real Hair Update!!

I mentioned in my previous posts that I was experiencing excessive shedding with my natural hair. So right now I am not wearing a weave or a 3/4 wig because I want to nurse my hair back to health. I intend to have my extensions back in, just in time for Christmas

My Current Hair Regimen:
  • I shampoo and deep condition my hair once a week
  • I Prepoo and Co-wash once a week
  • I moisturize and seal daily ( concentrating on my tips because they are so brittle)
  • I massage Virgin Coconut Oil onto my scalp 3 times a week
  • I do a egg protein treatment once a week( this is probably the part of my regimen that has helped the most, my hair feels stronger after each treatment) Do make sure you deep condition after each egg protein treatment to make sure the hair is moisturized.
  • Also I wear my hair in protective styles (e.g Buns). The weather is cold and it my tips are fragile so it is vital to protect them when I am out and about.
So far so good I am seeing a big improvement and the shedding has reduced. 

I will have a detailed explanation of my regimen and a list of all the products I use in a future post.

Enjoy your week guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...