DIY: My Second 3/4 Wig Using Brazilian (Body Wave) Hair Extensions

Second time is the charm!!

I am done making my new 3/4 wig with the Brazilian Body Wave Hair Extensions from my previous post.

This time I did a much better job and it took me less time than the first time. I did not cut my wefts at all, not even in the front, unlike my 1st U-part wig.Practice does make perfect! This is my 2nd attempt at a 3/4 wig and I have to give myself kudos on that note.
I used a black Dome Cap & Foam Head
I sew around the tracks with  a loop stitch, I never sew through the weft.
Front View 
Back View

Top ViewU-Part

Closer View of The U-Part
Semi-Finished Look

 I used Angela Simmons' hair as the inspiration for this look and mine is not nearly as full. I can achieve a more voluminous look with bendy rollers. 

Comments

  1. Awesome images.Brazilian body wave hair is known for its quality.My daughter is also interested in using this extension.Thanks for sharing such information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Fix Overbleached Knots on a Lace Closure

Best Affordable Products for Virgin Brazilian Hair Extensions

First Lace Frontal Wig + The Truth about Got2b Gel