Final Update: My Brazilian Hair 3/4 Wig

I got a fresh relaxer on December 14th and I re-installed the 3/4 Wig on December 17th.
Dec 18th: No heat curls using 5 Bendy Rollers
 No heat curls using 5 Bendy Rollers
 Hair styled with 5 Bendy Rollers
I complained in the previous post that this hair is silkier than my previous Brazilian hair extensions but the hair when curled does not appear silky at all. People actually think it is my hair.... when I say people I mean people who know I wear extensions and have also seen my real hair. The length is very believable and the volume looks natural.

Next post will be on my holiday hair. I want the bombshell look for Christmas & New Year so think longer, more voluminous hair... I'm excited!

Have a great week y'all :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY : Kinky Straight Blow Out Wig

Revisiting my favorite texture of all time... kinky straight. This time I constructed my own wig with two 16 inch bundles and a 12 inch lace...